- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The Harare city council was not short of excuses over non-attendance and delays to respond and attend to citizens complaints over raw sewage flowing to them via fresh water pipes.
The excuses include fuel shortages lack of vehicles leading to the diarrhoea breakout. As if its not enough suffering for the people, pwho in the first place cannot afford transport or food, living without electricity, struggle to pay treatments. Already we know that Harare main soursce of fresh water Lake Chivero has no money for water treatment chemicals, resulting in raw sewage flowing to Harare residents for use in homes, hospitals, restaurants hotels in Harare and International flights from Harare. Sibusiso Ngwenya
I always say, Zimbabweans need to peacefully grind the nation to a halt by going out into the streets in protest against the failed economy under the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. It is our right to stand up in absolute defiance to oppressive authority.We need to fight for peace, equality, good governance and democracy, human rights, health care, education, water, electricity, housing, roads, transportand infrastructure development. The people of Zimbabwe do not know the power they have. We can make the nation ungovernable through uniting irrespective of race, tribe, colour, religion, gender, political orientation or creed, knowing we face a common enemy which is the oppressive , filthy rich militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime run by cartels which are making the lives of the ordinary people a nightmare. Lets all brace for mass protests and shut down Zimbabwe as we have no excuse for waiting for 2023 while suffering even further, yet only to escort the black oppressors of blacks militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime to yet another stolen general election in 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe. DISCUSS!INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 202,600Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,194 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,683 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,363 people