- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
newzimbabwevision is frantically trying to establish, information filtering in that the situation in Zimbabwe has become volatile as President Robert Mugabe has dismissed Gen Constantine Chiwenga the commander of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces but he is refusing to go. Chiwenga is known to be a key Mnangagwa ally and as I warned before, Mugabe can only further strengthen his position by ruthlessly purging military commanders who are known to support Mnangagwa, a liberation war vet, succeeding Mugabe and not First Lady Grace Mugabe as she holds no liberation war credentials. Her only claim to liberation war is in essence ‘sexually transmitted’ if bedding Mugabe is her claim.
I say the situation is volatile because Mnangagwa was Mugabe’s personal aide and security during the liberation struggle and is a person who helped to shape Zanu PF, protect Mugabe and Zanu Pf stalwarts from prosecution over their crimes, knows all Mugabe’s secrets in relation to human rights attrocities such as gukurahundi, murambatsvina, chiadzwa, Zanu PF and opponents murders, dissappearances, torture and newzimbabwevision is not saying the country should be led by a war veteran but just analysing the facts on the ground.
Chiwenga was in charge of Bulawayo’s 1Brigade at llewellin Barracks during gukurahundi and the man in charge of logistics on the ground as Matebeleland raids were launched from Llewellin barracks. This is why Chiwenga was rewarded with arise in the military to being the head of the Zimbabwe national Army. Chiwenga’s contact has been previously widely published online as 00263 77 210 4589 for those who want to question him, demand answers and speak their hearts out about the continued, chaos, corruption, crime and destruction of the motherland by Mugabe, Zim1 family Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats,..your call!
The late Ret General Solomon Mujuru, died unceremoniously and Chiwenga’s refusal to leave is no guarantee that he will live because Mugabe can still murder him like he did to Solomon Mujuru. At this rate, we are not likely t have 2018 elections because Zanu Pf is literally finished and there is no recovery from such an implosion. Grace Mugabe has done the nation a favour, by destroying Zanu PF where she thought she was building her future. She has the people of Zimbabwe, military, Zanu Pf Lacoste and opposition all against her. She is sitting on a time bomb. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Happyson Bonyongwe the former CIO director general, now the Justice Minister (L) , Gen Chiwenga and Mugabe By Sibusiso Ngwenya