- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
The week of the 17th annual Zanu pf December conference is turning out to be a week of interesting developments with 39 houses destroyed in Arcadia by Harare city council, Zanu pf supporters ordered off farms by Perrance Shiri, Zimbabweans warned by Major General Sibusiso Moyo over speaking out about the military scams, along with other developments and now Zimdef has sent six top management including the CEO Fredrick Mandizvidza on forced leave .
The six affected are chief executive officer Fredrick Mandizvidza and top management including principal finance director and administrator Nicholas Mapute, the Human Resources manager Mr Ignatius Noah Kajengo, the corporate legal secretary Mr Servious Kufandada, the chief accountant Ms Ropafadzo Mukamba and the senior revenue manager Mr James Gombarago to allow investigations to be conducted at Zimdef.
This has been confirmed by the Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Minister Professor Amon Murwira who says in terms of section 48 (2)(b) of the Manpower Planning and Development Act (Chapter 28:02) the chief executive officer Mr Fredrick Mandizvidza has been sent on forced leave together with the principal director finance and administration, the Human Resources manager, the senior revenue manager, the corporate legal secretary and the chief accountant.
This was according to Zimdef is that the CEO along with the affected managers have not been suspended at all, but only sent on forced leave with full benefits from December 13, 2017 to January 31, 2018 while the Auditor-General facilitates a forensic audit into Zimdef corruption reportedly involving the political prostitute former Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Minister Professor Jonathan Moyo and his then deputy Dr Godfrey Gandawa.
The deceitful, Prof Moyo allegedly stole over US$400 000 from Zimdef with his then deputy Dr Gandawa through shelf companies and Dr Gandawa’s personal account.
The big one is yet to be made but you can already see from the military might, militarisation of the cabinet, a larger Presidential office budget and warnings from the Foreign affairs and international trade minister Maj Gen Sibusiso Moyo that the worst is yet to come. To the discerning eye newzimbabwevision, it is most likely to be that Gen Chiwenga is your new Vice President for Zimbabwe, a long term reward from mnangagwa for his removal of Mugabe and installation of Mnangagwa as the President, dewstruction of the G40 ‘gucci Grace Mugabe’ faction and all his faithful support for Zanu pf from the liberation war, through gukurahundi, murambatsvina, chiadzwa, white commercial farm invasions and all attrocities against the people of Zimbabwe. Its only obvious who the vice president will be and that will cement Mnangagwa’s power even more firmly than Mugabe..hokoyo,..wake up Zimbabwe! Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all fall in the 2018 ballot. We cannot accept a militarised state. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya