- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,
ZIMBABWE MILITARY REMOVED MUGABE, BROUGHT BACK MNANGAGWA FROM FORCED EXILE, and stopped police from arresting now Rtd Gen Chiwenga the Vice president under the orders of a few securocrats, the real power behind the Operation Legacy coup. Zimbabweans should realise that the military shot dead 6 people last week , not on Mnangagwa or Chiwenga’s orders as the two are desperate to validate their presidency through an election mandate and court the West and rebuild foreign relations and open up Zimbabwe to foreign investment. Mnangagwa and Chiwenga would not be the people who gave the order for the military to shoot six people dead , last week
The people’s concern should be to identify, who exactly is pulling the strings quietly behind the scenes as Mnangagwa is typically a puppet in this whole circus and must just run with their calls . discuss! bY Sibusiso Ngwenya.