- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
ZIMBABWE MILITARY REMOVED MUGABE, BROUGHT BACK MNANGAGWA FROM FORCED EXILE, and stopped police from arresting now Rtd Gen Chiwenga the Vice president under the orders of a few securocrats, the real power behind the Operation Legacy coup. Zimbabweans should realise that the military shot dead 6 people last week , not on Mnangagwa or Chiwenga’s orders as the two are desperate to validate their presidency through an election mandate and court the West and rebuild foreign relations and open up Zimbabwe to foreign investment. Mnangagwa and Chiwenga would not be the people who gave the order for the military to shoot six people dead , last week
The people’s concern should be to identify, who exactly is pulling the strings quietly behind the scenes as Mnangagwa is typically a puppet in this whole circus and must just run with their calls . discuss! bY Sibusiso Ngwenya.