- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
So far we can confirm that as tension mounts over the delayed election results announcements, the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP), traditionally a Zanu pf security force, have deployed police vehicle water cannons designed to disperse protesters and they are ominously patrolling the capital Harare city centre.
Also conspicous is the absence of the Vice President RTD Gen Chiwenga, who forced Mugabe out of power and installed Mnangagwa as Zimbabwe’s president. He was according to reports, last spotted this morning at Heritage School where its reported that an incidence of public concern occured but we are yet to get the exact detail of what transpired before we can give you a full update. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 153,226 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,327 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,231 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,076 likes and 22,079 followers .
Followed by 11,483 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya