- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
So far we can confirm that as tension mounts over the delayed election results announcements, the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP), traditionally a Zanu pf security force, have deployed police vehicle water cannons designed to disperse protesters and they are ominously patrolling the capital Harare city centre.
Also conspicous is the absence of the Vice President RTD Gen Chiwenga, who forced Mugabe out of power and installed Mnangagwa as Zimbabwe’s president. He was according to reports, last spotted this morning at Heritage School where its reported that an incidence of public concern occured but we are yet to get the exact detail of what transpired before we can give you a full update. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 153,226 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,327 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,231 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,076 likes and 22,079 followers .
Followed by 11,483 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya