- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
MPs who consistently attended parliament sittings and MPs who had long travel distance, thereby, used private accommodation for example residential houses in Harare whenever the Zimbabwe Parliament could not book them into hotels.
Meanwhile, ordinary Zimbabweans, who obvious are ‘less equal than their MPs’ continue to suffer with bond notes, a cashless society, over 90%unemployment and other struggles that directly affect the lives of the ordinary people,..welcome to Zimbabwe! More to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya.