- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
MPs who consistently attended parliament sittings and MPs who had long travel distance, thereby, used private accommodation for example residential houses in Harare whenever the Zimbabwe Parliament could not book them into hotels.
Meanwhile, ordinary Zimbabweans, who obvious are ‘less equal than their MPs’ continue to suffer with bond notes, a cashless society, over 90%unemployment and other struggles that directly affect the lives of the ordinary people,..welcome to Zimbabwe! More to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya.