- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
MPs who consistently attended parliament sittings and MPs who had long travel distance, thereby, used private accommodation for example residential houses in Harare whenever the Zimbabwe Parliament could not book them into hotels.
Meanwhile, ordinary Zimbabweans, who obvious are ‘less equal than their MPs’ continue to suffer with bond notes, a cashless society, over 90%unemployment and other struggles that directly affect the lives of the ordinary people,..welcome to Zimbabwe! More to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya.