- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
ZIMBABWE now holds a total of 19 000 prison inmates in facilities designed for only 17 000 inmates leading to failure by the government to feed the prisoners. According to the government , each prisoner should get a basic food budget US$3 per month, yet the government cannot afford to cover that cost.
Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) needs to feed and clothe the 19 000 inmates at a cost of US$28million per year but the government only allocated it with meagre US$2, 800 000 for this and typical of the heartless mugabe Zanu Pf regime with total disregard for human life, only US$399 000 was allocated toward drugs and medical expenses where $399 000 was allocated for medical expenses for inmates when actually US$4, 635 500 is needed, hence the ZPCS heavily owes hospitals for health care given to prisoners. This is how bad the situation is for prisoners in Zimbabwe, who are basically locked up to starve to death.
Maybe things will improve in prisons when fired Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa joins them in their ‘luxurious’ five star jail facilities to experience what they are going through. No wonder he fled the country, he knew exactly how inhumane the prison conditions were as Justice Minister for Zimbabwe yet he did nothing except prop up Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats and sign the death warrants for many executed prisoners and eliminated politicians and activists,..now he feels what they have lived through all the years under his presumably untouchable position,..DISCUSS! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya