- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
ZIMBABWE OWES foreign fuel suppliers, including Glencore, Total and Trafigura US200 million, which has made new imports difficult as companies require cash upfront, the energy minister and central bank governor said on Thursday.
Zimbabwe has experienced fuel shortages since September, forcing motorists to queue for hours to fill up.
The southern African nation has also been hit by rolling power cuts for two weeks due to low generating capacity, angering residents that are grappling with economic hardship. Source – Reuters
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 188,349 Members
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,161 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,658 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,267 people