- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
ZIMBABWE OWES foreign fuel suppliers, including Glencore, Total and Trafigura US200 million, which has made new imports difficult as companies require cash upfront, the energy minister and central bank governor said on Thursday.
Zimbabwe has experienced fuel shortages since September, forcing motorists to queue for hours to fill up.
The southern African nation has also been hit by rolling power cuts for two weeks due to low generating capacity, angering residents that are grappling with economic hardship. Source – Reuters
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 188,349 Members
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,161 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,658 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,267 people