- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
In a sudden , ruthless clampdown on the rot across the police force by Mugabe’s government following mounting pressure over failed Police SERVICE DELIVERY, nearly 500 cops were redeployed across Zimbabwe from Beitbridge district to various stations across the country. Cops attached to the Police Protection Unit were not affected by the redeployment of cops in Beitbridge. .
The swift transfers are effective immediately.
Key transfers include Supt E. Neketai from Mt Darwin who will replace Supt L. Mhandu the Police Officer Commanding Operations in Beitbridge,
Superintendent M. Gudoricharima from Chipinge province and Superintendent Horeka from Masvingo province will be replaced by Supt Christopher Chisedzi (administration) in Chipinge and Superintendent L. Zhou (Crime) in Masvingo, while the officer commanding Beitbridge District Chief Superintendent Patrick Majuta has been replaced by Chief Superintendent Martin Makusha from Gweru Urban. By Sibusiso Ngwenya