- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
ZIMBABWE REPUBLIC POLICE (ZRP) is allegedly retiring all senior police officers who have reached the mandatory retirement age of 50, as laid out in the Zimbabwe Republic Police service in Terms of Section 22(3) of the Police Act Chapter 11:10. According to the Police Act Chapter 11:10.
Its interesting that the retirement age is now 70 for members of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces after a recent change. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.