- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
ZIMBABWE REPUBLIC POLICE (ZRP) is allegedly retiring all senior police officers who have reached the mandatory retirement age of 50, as laid out in the Zimbabwe Republic Police service in Terms of Section 22(3) of the Police Act Chapter 11:10. According to the Police Act Chapter 11:10.
Its interesting that the retirement age is now 70 for members of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces after a recent change. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.