- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
ZIMBABWE REPUBLIC POLICE (ZRP) is allegedly retiring all senior police officers who have reached the mandatory retirement age of 50, as laid out in the Zimbabwe Republic Police service in Terms of Section 22(3) of the Police Act Chapter 11:10. According to the Police Act Chapter 11:10.
Its interesting that the retirement age is now 70 for members of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces after a recent change. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.