- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
‘ZIMBABWE RUNS OUT OF TB, HIV AND HYPERTENSION DRUGS, AND FUEL, and government workforce will be cut massively to stem the cash expenditure’
Over the last few weeks, there has been a serious shortage of drugs, with Zimbabwe running short of hypertension, TB and HIV drugs and now the country has fuel shortage with queues building up in some regions.
The cash-strapped Zimbabwe nation has a massive Cash-strapped Zimbabwe will cut public sector jobs to help stem ballooning expenditure, the country’s finance minister said on Friday.
Currently fuel importers cannot secure foreign currency to purchase more fuel. Public sector job cuts are aimed at stemming the out of control government expenditure, according to Zimbabwe’s finance minister on Friday 5 October 2018.
The newly -appointed Minister of Finance Mthuli Ncube has stated that job cuts are part of the austerity measures needed to revive the moribund economy that has led Zimbabwe to amass a humongous debt of US$16.9bn.
Zimbabwe government, workforce is over 300 000 employees, and according to Ncube, the government will target employees who are due for retirement and those not qualified for their roles, adding that Zimbabwe’s fiscal deficit for the first half of 2018, is US$1.4bn, and heading for a figure over US$2.7bn by the end of 2018 if measures are not taken to bring the runaway economy under control. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,899
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,607 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,504members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,706 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya.