- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
The dreaded load shedding has been yet again implemented in Zimbabwe since Monday 13/05/19 , due to critical power shortfalls forced into place by a power cut power to generation the Kariba Dam power plant caused by low water levels at Kariba dam just 34% full.
The ZETDC is also struggling at Hwange Power Station, along with limited Electricity imports from Eskom in South Africa and from Mozambique.
The load shedding will run in the morning and evening peak periods fromf 05:00 to 10:00 and 17:00 to 22:00 and possibly longer in the event of increased power shortfall to avoid the collapse of the National Electric grid.
Its also indicated that Zimbabwe has two stages of load shedding, compared to eight in South Africa.
Zimbabwe’s power cuts will have major impact on industry, whose use of Electricity generators is limited by Zimbabwe’s fuel shortages. More news to follow. by Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 177,374
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,052 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,633 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,212 people