- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
ZIMBABWE TAXES: Chinese companies in Zimbabwe have not been paying tax since 2012 according to human rights lawyer Fadzayi Mahere yet the common man is, but ZIMRA Commissioner General, Faith Mazani shamelessly says Zimbabweans are among the world’s least taxed citizens compared to those of other countries. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya