- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
ZIMBABWE TAXES: Chinese companies in Zimbabwe have not been paying tax since 2012 according to human rights lawyer Fadzayi Mahere yet the common man is, but ZIMRA Commissioner General, Faith Mazani shamelessly says Zimbabweans are among the world’s least taxed citizens compared to those of other countries. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya