- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
ZIMBABWE TAXES: Chinese companies in Zimbabwe have not been paying tax since 2012 according to human rights lawyer Fadzayi Mahere yet the common man is, but ZIMRA Commissioner General, Faith Mazani shamelessly says Zimbabweans are among the world’s least taxed citizens compared to those of other countries. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya