- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
ZIMBABWE TAXES: Chinese companies in Zimbabwe have not been paying tax since 2012 according to human rights lawyer Fadzayi Mahere yet the common man is, but ZIMRA Commissioner General, Faith Mazani shamelessly says Zimbabweans are among the world’s least taxed citizens compared to those of other countries. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya