- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- ‘ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces’
- ‘4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe’.
She said it was strange as to why boys are not wearing dress but females are fond of putting on men’s wear.
She told the senate last week: “When you look at our children they walk half dressed and we just look at them even if they wear trousers.
“We feel that we have not come across boys who wear girls’ clothing. But the girls even their mothers are also putting on trousers which are for men.
“How can you show children the good ways when you have joined the way they have thrown away our culture. As women, I think there is something wrong with us” she told said.
She said female teachers should also not wear trousers.
She added that children were dying of HIV because of lack of guidance.
“May the dear Lord help us so that we become true women who look after the girl child properly.
“Many of our children are dying of AIDS because of lack of guidance. You will find that one girl would have five children all with different surnames and totems which is not good.”