- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
- FORMER BOTSWANA PRESIDENT IAN KHAMASAYS THE SADC REGION MUST STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS as pressure mounts on President 'Ediot' Mnangagwa to hold talks with his rivals.
- MDC-T SEC GEN MWONZORA SAYS CHAMISA, is a hypocrite who pretends to hate Zanu-PF when, his transport company was contracted to ferry milk from late former President Robert Mugabe's dairy
- NONSENSE!-MNANGAGWA ZANU PF REGIME CLAIMS AT least 200 000 new houses will be constructed by 2023, while apartments that are unfit for human habitation will be rebuilt and informal settlements revamped as part of a raft of measures to overhaul Zimbabwe’s housing sector
- WELCOME EVERYONE: 277,500 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- ‘ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces’
She said it was strange as to why boys are not wearing dress but females are fond of putting on men’s wear.
She told the senate last week: “When you look at our children they walk half dressed and we just look at them even if they wear trousers.
“We feel that we have not come across boys who wear girls’ clothing. But the girls even their mothers are also putting on trousers which are for men.
“How can you show children the good ways when you have joined the way they have thrown away our culture. As women, I think there is something wrong with us” she told said.
She said female teachers should also not wear trousers.
She added that children were dying of HIV because of lack of guidance.
“May the dear Lord help us so that we become true women who look after the girl child properly.
“Many of our children are dying of AIDS because of lack of guidance. You will find that one girl would have five children all with different surnames and totems which is not good.”