- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Anti-Mugabe demonstrators are reportedly moving to the country’s rural areas following the recent ban on all protests and rallies in urban cities.
The anti-Mugabe protesters were carrying out their activities at different social gatherings that included funerals, memorial services and other traditional events.
The co-ordinator of the campaign Victor Chimhutu said that they wanted to bridge the gap between urban cities and the country’s rural areas.