- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
Anti-Mugabe demonstrators are reportedly moving to the country’s rural areas following the recent ban on all protests and rallies in urban cities.
The anti-Mugabe protesters were carrying out their activities at different social gatherings that included funerals, memorial services and other traditional events.
The co-ordinator of the campaign Victor Chimhutu said that they wanted to bridge the gap between urban cities and the country’s rural areas.