- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
ZIMBABWEAN COUPLE ARRESTED for murdering, and burning girl (10) in Namibia
Zimbabwean national, Edward Nkata who was implicated in the brutal murder of the ten-year-old girl whose body was found mutilated and burned beyond recognition in a skip in Windhoek North, has been arrested after a manhunt by members of the Namibian Police.
The head of the Namibian Police’s Public Relations Division, Deputy Commissioner Kauna Shikwambi confirmed the operation which saw Nkata arrested.
“Members of the police set up temporary road blocks on all possible routes that the suspect, his wife and their three children might have taken in their attempt to escape from Namibia,” she said.
Before his arrest, the Namibian police had put out an all-points bulletin requesting the public to assist in the arrest of Nkata and his wife in connection with the cold blooded murder of the young girl.
Nkata was nailed as the main suspect in the murder of the little girl whose body was mutilated and badly burned.
He corpse was discovered by a retired teacher in a municipal skip in Windhoek North on Saturday.
In their bulletin the Police said Nkata and his wife were travelling with a baby girl and two boys, aged eight and 11 while attempting to flee to Zimbabwe.
The little girl’s mother was arrested in connection with her murder. It is believed that Nkata committed the brutal act before burning down the skip situated at Ooievaar Street in an attempt to conceal the crime and flee to Zimbabwe before investigations revealed his role in the dastardly deed.
According to reports Nkata and the little girl’s mother were spotted on a CCTV footage while dragging a wheelie bin that possibly contained the victim’s body to the steel skip.
The footage led crime detectives to the door of the house where the victim stayed with her mother, the Zimbabwean couple and their three children. iHarare
WELCOME EVERYONE: 291,334 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 291,334 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,615 likes24,657 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,782https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/video