- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
According to Mail Online, Bekezela Bhebhe (52) faked his own death between 1 August and 30 September 2016, it is claimed.
Zimbabwean Bhebhe appeared at City of London Magistrates Court where he denied one count of fraud by false representation.
His South African wife Thulile Bhebhe, 49, admitted the same charge at the hearing.
Prosecutor Julian Pozimski told magistrates: ‘This is a case involving the provision of a life insurance policy of £397, 153.’
He said that, if found guilty, Mr Bhebhe, could get up to five years in prison and so the case should be heard at a Crown Court.
Magistrate Colin Bateman-Jones told the couple: ‘The question of Mr Bhebhe’s guilt will be a matter for a trial.’
Bekezela Bhebhe, of Hayes, Middlesex, will appear at Inner London Crown Court on December 13.
Thulile Bhebhe, of the same address, will be sentenced after her husband’s trial has concluded.
The couple were released on unconditional bail.
Source -daily mail