- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
- INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as 'bullet trains' and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe has the highest condom usage in the world and this has contributed to a reduction in HIV infections, the state-run National Aids Council (NAC) has revealed.
According to News24, NAC’s Director of Monitoring and Evaluating, Amon Mpofu, said according to the latest data indicated that Zimbabwe now tops in terms of condom usage with over 109 million condoms distributed in 2014 alone.
Data was collected in partnership with the United Nation Population Fund (UNFPA).
“We are the highest consumers of condoms in the world currently, that is why we have realised a reduction in HIV infection rates. We had 104 million male condoms and 5.2 million female condoms distributed in 2014 alone,” he said.
Mpofu also encouraged Zimbabwean men to go for HIV/Aids screenings, insisting that “a recent study has also revealed that most men in this country are afraid to go for HIV testing”.
The reduction in infection rate is good news for Zimbabwe, with just over 1.4 million people who are now living with the virus