- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
Mugabe’s salary was delivered in cash to his office and the former president has demanded that the same arrangement should be place in the disbursement of a pension lump sum of nearly half a million dollars (US$467,200 ) and monthly pension payments of over US$13 000 to him in cash too.
All this cash would readily flow to Mugabe while people working in his cabinet, civil servants, pensioners and the ordinary people never knew when their wages would be received and even then, it was just afigure on the pay slip and no money in the bank,
The deposed former president Robert Mugabe was receiving monthly cash payments of US$20 000 as Head of State and Government, at a time when the suffering ordinary Zimbabweans would sleep on days at a time in bank queues on end just to receive US $20 from banks.
Former First Lady Mrs Grace Mugabe is also getting a comfortable monthly payment US$2 170 from the Zimbabwe government and since her husband was forcibly removed from government in November 2017, Robert Mugabe has received a total of approximately US$80 000 in pension, while the former First Lady Grace Mugabe has received approximately US$8 680 as follows, US$2 170 in November and December 2017, and January and February 2018. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya