- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
Mugabe’s salary was delivered in cash to his office and the former president has demanded that the same arrangement should be place in the disbursement of a pension lump sum of nearly half a million dollars (US$467,200 ) and monthly pension payments of over US$13 000 to him in cash too.
All this cash would readily flow to Mugabe while people working in his cabinet, civil servants, pensioners and the ordinary people never knew when their wages would be received and even then, it was just afigure on the pay slip and no money in the bank,
The deposed former president Robert Mugabe was receiving monthly cash payments of US$20 000 as Head of State and Government, at a time when the suffering ordinary Zimbabweans would sleep on days at a time in bank queues on end just to receive US $20 from banks.
Former First Lady Mrs Grace Mugabe is also getting a comfortable monthly payment US$2 170 from the Zimbabwe government and since her husband was forcibly removed from government in November 2017, Robert Mugabe has received a total of approximately US$80 000 in pension, while the former First Lady Grace Mugabe has received approximately US$8 680 as follows, US$2 170 in November and December 2017, and January and February 2018. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya