- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
For the first time since 18 April 1980 Independance, Zimbabwe’s MPs are to receive diplomatic passports after lobbying President Mnangagwa for the documents.
At the same time MDC has announced 16August 2019 as the day for the Mother of all protests against the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
www.newzimbabwevision.com once again warns, Zimbabweans, stop grandstanding. For too long we have allowed an ongoing circus of opposition saying Mnangagwa is an illegitimate president, refusing to sit in dialogue wirh him and announcing they will force him to step down and allow Chamisa to take over. It has only served to present MDC as all talk and no show because Mnangagwa and his militarised Zanu pf have dug in and entrenched their hold and monopoly over power, knowing Chamisa in their books is a toothless bulldog. We either shake up the system massively now or shut up and prepare for 2023. I have always warned that we must all step forward, shut down Zimbabwe, make it an ungovernable state using non violent means including stayaways, road closures, mass peaceful protests, live streaming and mass global exposure of the crisis across mainsteam and social media. There is no point in endless grandstanding, we need action now, its a do or die scenario. Dont do anything and you will continue to suffer endlessly , do something, effectively a Radical paradigm shift and Zimbabweans , overnight would witness a massive progressive change for a better future for all. FEAR WILL NOT FEED THE PEOPLE! Sibusiso Ngwenya source Zimive.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 211,438 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,287 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,676 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,970 likes
Followed by 12,413 people