- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
For the first time since 18 April 1980 Independance, Zimbabwe’s MPs are to receive diplomatic passports after lobbying President Mnangagwa for the documents.
At the same time MDC has announced 16August 2019 as the day for the Mother of all protests against the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
www.newzimbabwevision.com once again warns, Zimbabweans, stop grandstanding. For too long we have allowed an ongoing circus of opposition saying Mnangagwa is an illegitimate president, refusing to sit in dialogue wirh him and announcing they will force him to step down and allow Chamisa to take over. It has only served to present MDC as all talk and no show because Mnangagwa and his militarised Zanu pf have dug in and entrenched their hold and monopoly over power, knowing Chamisa in their books is a toothless bulldog. We either shake up the system massively now or shut up and prepare for 2023. I have always warned that we must all step forward, shut down Zimbabwe, make it an ungovernable state using non violent means including stayaways, road closures, mass peaceful protests, live streaming and mass global exposure of the crisis across mainsteam and social media. There is no point in endless grandstanding, we need action now, its a do or die scenario. Dont do anything and you will continue to suffer endlessly , do something, effectively a Radical paradigm shift and Zimbabweans , overnight would witness a massive progressive change for a better future for all. FEAR WILL NOT FEED THE PEOPLE! Sibusiso Ngwenya source Zimive.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 211,438 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,287 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,676 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,970 likes
Followed by 12,413 people