- World’s oldest man Bob Weighton 112 , a great-grandfather-of-25– has had his birthday party cancelled due to coronavirus isolation
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE SUPPORT a campaign to protect people's mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
For the first time since 18 April 1980 Independance, Zimbabwe’s MPs are to receive diplomatic passports after lobbying President Mnangagwa for the documents.
At the same time MDC has announced 16August 2019 as the day for the Mother of all protests against the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
www.newzimbabwevision.com once again warns, Zimbabweans, stop grandstanding. For too long we have allowed an ongoing circus of opposition saying Mnangagwa is an illegitimate president, refusing to sit in dialogue wirh him and announcing they will force him to step down and allow Chamisa to take over. It has only served to present MDC as all talk and no show because Mnangagwa and his militarised Zanu pf have dug in and entrenched their hold and monopoly over power, knowing Chamisa in their books is a toothless bulldog. We either shake up the system massively now or shut up and prepare for 2023. I have always warned that we must all step forward, shut down Zimbabwe, make it an ungovernable state using non violent means including stayaways, road closures, mass peaceful protests, live streaming and mass global exposure of the crisis across mainsteam and social media. There is no point in endless grandstanding, we need action now, its a do or die scenario. Dont do anything and you will continue to suffer endlessly , do something, effectively a Radical paradigm shift and Zimbabweans , overnight would witness a massive progressive change for a better future for all. FEAR WILL NOT FEED THE PEOPLE! Sibusiso Ngwenya source Zimive.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 211,438 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,287 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,676 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,970 likes
Followed by 12,413 people