- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
ZIMBABWE’S CHIEF MAGISTRATE ARRESTED: Its reported that Zimbabwe’s Chief Magistrate Mishod Guvamombe has been arrested on charges of abuse of office arising from giving two University of Zimbabwe Law students former Cabinet Ministers Saviour Kasukuwere and Supa Mandiwanzira student attachments at the courts. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.