- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
- AMOS CHIBAYA, THE MDC National Organizer has been arrested and charged with failing to take steps to stop demonstrations.
ZIMBABWE’S CHIEF MAGISTRATE ARRESTED: Its reported that Zimbabwe’s Chief Magistrate Mishod Guvamombe has been arrested on charges of abuse of office arising from giving two University of Zimbabwe Law students former Cabinet Ministers Saviour Kasukuwere and Supa Mandiwanzira student attachments at the courts. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.