- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
Police statistics indicate that 122 accidents were recorded yesterday as compared to 89 during the Christmas Day in 2017.
11 of the accidents that occurred yesterday were fatal and claimed 12 lives and left 63 people injured.
The figures show an increase to last year’s statistics.
ZRP Spokesperson, Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi said most of the accidents can be attributed to human error and could have been avoided.
“The major causes of these accidents were speeding, inattention, misjudgement, Reversing errors and failure to observe road rules and regulations,” he said.
Assistant Commissioner Nyathi urged drivers to travel at safe speeds and consider the condition of the road and safety of other road users.
He also urged drivers to desist from taking drugs and alcohol when driving.