- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
ZIM’S FIRST ARMY GENL AFTER INDEPENDANCE-Gen. Sandy McLean (87), commander of Zimbabwe’s army and air force has died
On 7 August 1981. then Prime Minister Robert Gabriel Mugabe, later President Mugabe appointed a white general, Gen. Andrew (Sandy) Maclean (49) formely one of his arch rivals during the guerrilla independence war as supreme commander of Zimbabwe’s defense forces.
It was announced by the then Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s office, Emmerson Munangagwa , now Zimbabwe’s president that Lt.-Gen. Sandy McLean had been promoted to full general in overall command of Zimbabwe’s army and air force.
Gen. Andrew (Sandy) Maclean’s promotion from lieutenant general to general was clearly that of a white general, formerly an opponent in the guerrilla independence war as supreme commander of Zimbabwe’s defense forces in overall command of the country’s army and air force was Mugabe’s blue eyed boy tactic to pacify whites fears over their future under black rule, but soon, McLean’s post as army commander ended with his replacement by the late then Lt.-Gen. Rex Nhongo, the former commander of Mugabe’s guerrilla forces. Gen Solomon Mujuru. Zimbabwe’s deputy army commander was Lt.-Gen. Lookout Masuku, the former commander of the Zimbabwe People’s Revolutioary Army guerrillas forces of then Minister without Portfolio later Zimbabwe’s Vice president JoshuaMqhabuko Nkomo.Sibusiso NgwenyaINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,814 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,309 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,685 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,913 likes22,909 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,397 people