- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
With the country bearing the brunt of an average 19 hours of daily power load shedding, Zanu-PF has said the outages are the design of God, arguing that nobody else has power over water levels in Kariba Dam.
Speaking at a Zanu-PF Masvingo Provincial Coordinating Committee (PCC) meeting over the weekend, Zanu-PF national secretary for security Lovemore Matuke said people should stop blaming the ruling party on the current power crisis as they have no capacity to add water into the dam.
“Zanu-PF is capable of doing a lot of things but we cannot add water into Kariba Dam so that we generate adequate electricity.
“God decided to give us little rains so the load shedding is by God’s design. The government is trying to pull all the strings to make sure that we source electricity from our neighbours Mozambique and South Africa,” said Matuke.
South Africa’s power utility Eskom and Mozambique’s Cabbora Bassa have discontinued supplying Zimbabwe with electricity owing to millions in unpaid debts and the government says it has since paid $10 million to Eskom.
Government says it cannot supply adequate electricity to households and industry partly because the Kariba hydro power station is operating below capacity due to low water levels in the dam.
Critics have however dismissed this claim, saying the neighbouring Zambia does not suffer as much load shedding despite relying on the same station for much of its power requirements.
They blame government profligacy and the resultant failure to pay for supplementary power imports from neighbouring countries.
Send Drums To Zimbabwe for only £195Source – tellzim
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,372Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.