- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
ZIMBABWE’S President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s core team in government have generally been victims of ill health in and out of the hospital since the formation of the current militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime and operating below par. Vice president Kembo Mohadi and Vice President General Constantino Guvheya Nyikadzino Chiwenga, Minister Sibusiso Busi Moyo, Ambassador Chris Mutsvangwa and Monica Mutsvangwa, service chiefs and judges who have all been in and out of the hospital in the short space of time. Zimbabweans who believe in spiritual issues are already coming up with wild theories about this all being a result of the forced removal from power of the deposed Former President Robert Mugabe. DISCUSS!..by Sibusiso Ngwenya