- 85 UK COVID -19 DEATHS in the last 24 hours, total 45,053 deaths across all settings.
- 'UNITED NATIONS SAYS , ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL polarisation, poor governance and a fragile economy have exacerbated people's discontent with government, adding Mnangagwa should address the root cause of the problems rather than engage in excessive use of force '.
- FORMER ZIMBABWE DEPUTY AMBASSADOR TO TANZANIA in the 1980s, Stanley Chabvepi (68) died last week and was buried over the weekend at his rural home in Mufuka village under Chief Marozva in Bikita.
- FORMER ARMY COMMANDER, VICE-PRESIDENT CONTANTINO CHIWENGA AIRLIFTED BACK TO CHINA amid reports his troubling health had deteriorated, and he has missed two Cabinet meetings and a Zanu-PF politburo meeting, among other high-profile events.
- MASVINGO CITY PLACED IN FULL LOCKDOWN BY POLICE to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Typically Exposing Mugabe And His Zanu PF, after city fathers argued that the settlements are illegal structures built on land reserved for a school and clinic and also close to water tanks, are the actions of the despot led regime on the 10th of December.
Mugabe’s deceit is evident in this heartless destruction of homes, forcing families deeper into destitution in the middle of the rain season and during the festive season, having initially allowed the lawless settlements to mushroom at a time when Mugabe and his Zanu PF needed the people’s vote.
As if thats not enough, Human Rights Day is observed every year on 10 December. It commemorates the day on which, in 1948, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 10 December was also the day that 200 homes were razed down with bull dozers as residents were forcibly evicted with no alternative sources of shelter, whilst their corrupt president Robert Mugabe, is happy to live in a Mugabe’s multi million dollar mansion ‘Graceland’ -Absolute deceit!
To the discerning eye, this could be the much needed lesson by Zanu PF apologist supporters, that in future please do not vote on leadership personalities but rather on bread and butter issues directly affecting your lives and future.
Viva Zanu PF?….Long Live Mugabe??…I’m just saying! By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-newsday-Mugabe’s multi million dollar mansion ‘Graceland’
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/zimbabwes-sarcastic-way-of-celebrating-international-human-rights-day-budiriro-demolitions/