- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
Typically Exposing Mugabe And His Zanu PF, after city fathers argued that the settlements are illegal structures built on land reserved for a school and clinic and also close to water tanks, are the actions of the despot led regime on the 10th of December.
Mugabe’s deceit is evident in this heartless destruction of homes, forcing families deeper into destitution in the middle of the rain season and during the festive season, having initially allowed the lawless settlements to mushroom at a time when Mugabe and his Zanu PF needed the people’s vote.
As if thats not enough, Human Rights Day is observed every year on 10 December. It commemorates the day on which, in 1948, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 10 December was also the day that 200 homes were razed down with bull dozers as residents were forcibly evicted with no alternative sources of shelter, whilst their corrupt president Robert Mugabe, is happy to live in a Mugabe’s multi million dollar mansion ‘Graceland’ -Absolute deceit!
To the discerning eye, this could be the much needed lesson by Zanu PF apologist supporters, that in future please do not vote on leadership personalities but rather on bread and butter issues directly affecting your lives and future.
Viva Zanu PF?….Long Live Mugabe??…I’m just saying! By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-newsday-Mugabe’s multi million dollar mansion ‘Graceland’
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/zimbabwes-sarcastic-way-of-celebrating-international-human-rights-day-budiriro-demolitions/