- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
He was met at the Sir Seretse Khama international Airport by the Botswana Minister of Finance and Development Planning, Dr Kenneth Matambo, Zimbabwe’s ambassador to Botswana, Mr Thomas Mandigora and staff from the Zimbabwean Embassy in Botswana.
President Mugabe is accompanied by the Minister of Defence Dr Sydney Sekeramayi, Home Affairs Minister Dr Ignatius Chombo, State Security Minister Kembo Mohadi and Foreign Affairs Minister Simbarashe Mumbengegwi.
Speaking in Harare before departure, Simbarashe Mumbengegwi said the summit is working on a deadline given to Lesotho by the SADC member states where the country will submit a progress report on how it is implementing recommendations made by a commission of inquiry.
With reference to the disturbances by Renamo in Mozambique, Mumbengegwi however said the issue is not on the SADC agenda.
With Mugabe out of the country, Vice President Mnangagwa is the Acting President.