- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Acting President Phelekezela Mphoko has said the impoverished Matabeleland South is Zimbabwe Revenue Authority’s cash cow as it collects a cool $2m daily.
The money is collected at Beitbridge border post but the funds are used to develop other areas.
In Matabeleland North there’s drought and people are suffering while Matabeleland South has since become Zimbabwe Revenue Authority’s cash cow. Zimra collects about $2 million per day through Beitbridge border post but there’s little to show for the revenue generated,” said Mphoko in Masvingo.
Over the years thet has been an outcry over marginalization of Matabeleland with resources exploited but used to develop other provinces.
Beitbridge Border Post handles more than 3 500 vehicles and 9 000 people daily with the numbers soaring to 25 000 during peak periods such as Easter and Christmas holidays.
Its strategic importance to the regional road transport system cannot be overemphasised as it is the gateway to Zambia, Malawi and the Democratic Republic of Congo which heavily rely on South Africa for national supplies. by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News