- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
Acting President Phelekezela Mphoko has said the impoverished Matabeleland South is Zimbabwe Revenue Authority’s cash cow as it collects a cool $2m daily.
The money is collected at Beitbridge border post but the funds are used to develop other areas.
In Matabeleland North there’s drought and people are suffering while Matabeleland South has since become Zimbabwe Revenue Authority’s cash cow. Zimra collects about $2 million per day through Beitbridge border post but there’s little to show for the revenue generated,” said Mphoko in Masvingo.
Over the years thet has been an outcry over marginalization of Matabeleland with resources exploited but used to develop other provinces.
Beitbridge Border Post handles more than 3 500 vehicles and 9 000 people daily with the numbers soaring to 25 000 during peak periods such as Easter and Christmas holidays.
Its strategic importance to the regional road transport system cannot be overemphasised as it is the gateway to Zambia, Malawi and the Democratic Republic of Congo which heavily rely on South Africa for national supplies. by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News