- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
Following the blocking of a Zim People First address set for Ntabazinduna by Zimbabwe republic Police (ZRP), on Saturday, the Zim People First interim leader, Zimbabwe’s fired vice president , former Zanu PF Joice Mujuru travelled to Gwanda, where she told supporters that she was shocked by what she witnessed in Bulawayo.
She was addressing Zim People First supporters at Gwanda’s Pelandaba stadium. Mujuru said that on Friday she had taken the opportunity to visit Ngozi Mine on the outskirts of Bulawayo.
At Bulawayo’s Ngozi mine she witnessed ex Zipra war veterans who fought the hard won 18 April 1980 Zimbabwe’s liberation struggle for independance basically surviving through food scavenging.
She literally said its a painful sight 36 years into independance yet other people in Zimbabwe are basically building up to 52 – bedroomed houses to live in. By Sibusiso Ngwenya