- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
Zimbabwe Republic Police seem to have withdrawn their numerous roadblocks along Luveve Road in Bulawayo.
Reports reaching Bulawayo24.com early morning indicate that permanent check points notable Luveve Rail crossing and Mzilikazi Filling station have been deserted.
“There is no single roadblock along Luveve road all the way to town this morning. Its surprising” a journalist with a Bulawayo daily paper said.
Normally there are about five roadblocks along the routine, a situation that irks transport operators.
Police demand $3 bribes from each commuter omnibus.Source – Byo24News#SESIJIKILE / #TAJAMUKA!: