- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BRITAINS SECOND FEMALE PM, THERESA MAY WILL RESIGN as Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
Several months after journalist and activist, Itai Dzamara was abducted by suspected CIO, he is still missing, his where abouts or what subsequently transpired since then is unknown.
The Zimbabwe government, has so far failed to institute any credible efforts in conducting any search efforts for him.
It goes without saying that Zimbabwe’s government are heartless as, literally overnight since the passing away of Zanele, who is minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter, the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) CID Homicide unit has so far conducted a second post mortem.
The ZRP has also tasked a three man team which includes Chief Superintendent Nyaradzai Majachani and Chief Superintendent Tachiona to conduct a separate investigation into the girl’s death to establish the circumstances and cause of death.
A preliminary report of the investigations is expected to be released by the investigations team on 29th October 2015- Friday.
It is evident that when the state choose to come on board any issue, there is commitment towards reaching a credible finding through investigations. The state has failed to do the same for Itai Dzamara.
It is such a sad development, that they would not do such for Itai Dzamara, who is arguably, an icon of defiance to Mugabe’s oppressive authority, but will readily throw state resources and time into dealing with a case involving a family member of one of the Zanu PF stalwarts,..in this case Jonathan Moyo. This is a two faced approach by the Zanu Pf regime,
I guess in Zimbabwe, we are all equal but some are more equal than others. by Sibusiso Ngwenya