- UK BASED TELEVANGELIST Prophet Uebert Angel through the Uebert Angel Foundation made a donation to disadvantaged people,at Mai Musodzi HalI in Mbare Harare .
- Hundreds flock to beaches as the "Cummings effect" of Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings gathers momentum
- CHIWENGA SAYS THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE was a murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
- I SAID, PM JOHNSON, will go down swinging, now Douglas Ross, the Conservative MP for Moray, has resigned over Cummings refusal to apologise for breaching lockdown measures
- ZIMBABWE'S Former accountant, General Daniel Muchemwa died, on Sunday morning at Dandaro Hospital in Borrowdale, Harare and the family suspects foul play
Several months after journalist and activist, Itai Dzamara was abducted by suspected CIO, he is still missing, his where abouts or what subsequently transpired since then is unknown.
The Zimbabwe government, has so far failed to institute any credible efforts in conducting any search efforts for him.
It goes without saying that Zimbabwe’s government are heartless as, literally overnight since the passing away of Zanele, who is minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter, the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) CID Homicide unit has so far conducted a second post mortem.
The ZRP has also tasked a three man team which includes Chief Superintendent Nyaradzai Majachani and Chief Superintendent Tachiona to conduct a separate investigation into the girl’s death to establish the circumstances and cause of death.
A preliminary report of the investigations is expected to be released by the investigations team on 29th October 2015- Friday.
It is evident that when the state choose to come on board any issue, there is commitment towards reaching a credible finding through investigations. The state has failed to do the same for Itai Dzamara.
It is such a sad development, that they would not do such for Itai Dzamara, who is arguably, an icon of defiance to Mugabe’s oppressive authority, but will readily throw state resources and time into dealing with a case involving a family member of one of the Zanu PF stalwarts,..in this case Jonathan Moyo. This is a two faced approach by the Zanu Pf regime,
I guess in Zimbabwe, we are all equal but some are more equal than others. by Sibusiso Ngwenya