- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
This emerged during parliamentary seating on Wednesday when an Dangamvura-Chikanga lawmaker Esau Mupfumi asked the minister of transport over the issue.
“We know that ZUPCO imported some buses and this was done four months ago. These buses are still parked because duty has not been paid for them,” he said. “We have no cash at the present moment to pay duty. What is Government’s policy in relation to this matter?”. by Stephen Jakes