- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
A ‘GOOD-LOOKING’ woman stunned residents in Gweru on Monday, as she moved around the City Centre waving a placard that showed she was looking for a husband.
In African culture, it is taboo for a woman to court a man publicly.
Residents who could not believe their eyes quickly circulated images of the unnamed woman and they have since gone viral. Source – The Chronicle