- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
The plane, Sukhoi SSJ100 was operated by Russia’s national airline Aeroflot with 73 passengers and five crew members on board. The plane landed and sped down the runway while flames and plumes of black smoke spewed from it, killing at least 40 people onboard. More news to follow, Sibusiso Ngwenyaphoto-yahoo