- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
The one who holds the gun calls the shots as usual and so, the Zimbabwe national Army, Airforce of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe Republic Police Zimbabwe Prison and Correctional services and Health sector will all be paid on 28 November 2018, followed obviously by the less important ‘evil’ servants in the Education sector 29 November 2018 and the rest of the ‘evil’ service 30 November 2018.
We can only confirm the dates issued by the Secretary to the Treasury , G T Guvamatanga, however, people must be warned, it is standard procedure that the money is never available as per set dates, just don’t hold your breath! more news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya