- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
BULAWAYO DEPUTY MAYOR, Councillor Tinashe Kambarami yesterday resigned after MDC Alliance gave him a seven day ultimatum to resign or risk being expelled from the MDC party and be recalled from Bulawayo council, allegedly because he defied the MDC’s directive that Ward 1 Cllr Mlandu Ncube should be elected as the Bulawayo city’s deputy mayor. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.