- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
Government has deployed hundreds of auditors to almost all schools countrywide amid reports that headmasters and School Development Committees have embezzled millions of dollars meant for fees and levies. The audits, which started 10 days ago, will cover over 80 percent of the 8 179 schools in the country, of which 5 805 are primary schools, while 2 374 are secondary schools. Primary and Secondary Education Minister Dr Lazarus Dokora announced the audits at the…Read More