- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE ORGANISING SEC Godfrey Tsenengamu says President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s , “Compensating white people is not a priority. They robbed and massacred us, looted our cattle and exploited our minerals. They benefited from our forced labour and enslaved us. They displaced us and over-used our fertile lands from 11890-2000.”
Tsenengamu added that black people are the victims of white cruelty.
“Let us push for the constitutional amendment and stop the compensations. Our money can not pay thieves, robbers and liars. Our constitution must serve us and not vice-versa.”
President Mnangagwa recently told the media that he is implementing the constitutional provision to compensate white farmers so that he can mend up relations with the Western countries. Source – Byo24