- 113 PEOPLE including the bride and groom have died in a fire in North Iraq at a wedding celebration.
- A Gweru woman moves around waving a placard looking for a husband.
- Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda retires and is replaced by Mnangagwa's nephew Dr Martin Rushwaya as the new Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet.
- CHAMISA HAS SHOWN his true colours as an unashamed dictator, tribalist and the driver of the satanic and evil 1979 Shona Grand Plan by imposing Shona councillors and members of parliament in Matabeleland in general and Bulawayo in particular.
- Mauritius, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda and Mozambique have Elon Musk's Starlink satellite internet and Zimbabwe is set to get it first before South Africa. due to delays in licensing Starlink in South Africa.
www.newzimbabwevision says this is huge for the ordinary street person as knowledge gained from the information dissemination to the people will help them make more informed decisions about issues directly affecting their lives such as education, health care, housing, transparency, accountability, equality, human rights, good governance, democracy , employment, water, electricity, girl child and equality issues amongst many others.
The Zimbabwe government,along with the Zimbabwe Catholic Bishops Conference (ZCBC), have launched the availability of copies of the Zimbabwe Constitution translated into English, Shona and Ndebele and 12 indigenous languages Sotho, Chewa, Nambya, Shangani, Venda, Tonga, Tswana, Ndau, Chibure, Xhosa, Koisan, and Kalanga.
This move will promote justice and democracy as the ordinary people gain much needed access to the supreme law of the land through the Constitution of Zimbabwe, which was signed into law in 2013.
Now every Zimbabwean will be able to access the constitution in their own language, and be able to hold the government accountable for upholding the constitution.
It is however critical that the Zimbabwe government along with non governmental organisations (NGOs) hold nationwide information dissemination and Constitutional education workshops , training and and awareness , but above all, the Zimbabwe Constitution must be introduced in the schools curriculum of studies as a minimum basic for all pupils so that we build a more informed society, better placed to stand up and fight for their rights and what they rightfully deserve.
I have always argued that we should fearlessly facilitate extensive information dissemination , across social and mainstream media through publicising issues that directly affect the lives of the ordinary street people. If the constitution is introduced in schools, the knowledge is shared widely and reaches communities, households, churches, communities and other gatherings as it becomes a document openly available to the people. The militarised mnangagwa Zanu pf regime is losing the information dissemination battle and those talented enough or with the ability to reach the people should ramp up the fight for the people and help break the Zanu pf monopoly and hold over the struggling Zimbabwe public. DISCUSS! More news to follow Sibusiso NgwenyaINFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 181,274 2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,130 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,658 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,226 people