- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
JOMA BUS ROLLS BACK and crashes at Boterekwa gorge killing a passenger
JOMA BUS ROLLS BACK and crashes at Boterekwa gorge killing a passenger.
One passenger died while several others were injured when a Joma bus they were travelling in developed an engine failure while negotiating the treacherous Boterekwa escarpment in Shurugwi and rolled back before landing on its left side just before midday today.
According to The Herald, the Joma bus driver said he had 33 passengers on board.
He said as he was negotiating the steep ascent, the bus developed a fault and started rolling back.
“The passengers started screaming and there was confusion all over, but I managed to avoid plunging into the steep gorge,” he said.
Police who were at the scene said a female passenger was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital while the majority of the passengers were treated and discharged.
Source – Herald