- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has reportedly cautioned Professor Jonathan Moyo against taking Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa and other Senior Zanu pf officials in Team Lacoste Faction to court in a politburo meeting, stating that disputes should be resolved using party structures. An adamant Moyo said if the demonisation by media and opponents continues he will go ahead and sue them as it was destroying his political career and public standing….INTERESTING..DISCUSS! ….By Sibusiso Ngwenya.