- BRITAIN actually demanded Zimbabwe independence and majority rule before Zanu PF
- US warns of potential terror attacks in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa on the weekend of 29/10/22
- US AND UK dismiss Zimbabwe anti sanctions protests that took place on Tuesday
- 'ZIMBABWE ARMY SOLDIER' shot outside Russian Embassy in Harare.
- UK POPULATION size is 68,708,659. In 7 weeks, UK has had 3 Prime Ministers, one after the other , Boris Johnson, Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak
Describing it as “an otherwise peaceful and disciplined team of MDC youths”, Lovemore Chinoputsa, the secretary-general of the MDC Youth Assembly, said the Vanguard “has since been disbanded on the orders of the national council, the party’s supreme decision-making body in between congresses.”
Chinoputsa claimed the Vanguard was disbanded soon after the “unfortunate incidences” of intra-party violence in Buhera at the burial of the late MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai, who died on Valentines Day.
“The Vanguard was a team of youths that went about peaceful drills at party events but was misinterpreted by political detractors as a violent outfit. On the orders of the party leadership, the Vanguard was disbanded. What is missed is that the Vanguard was not a terrorist or military term but rather it is leftist diction that refers to ideologically correct party cadres. In any case, the Vanguard was not an armed outfit,” he said. Source – dailynews