- 113 PEOPLE including the bride and groom have died in a fire in North Iraq at a wedding celebration.
- A Gweru woman moves around waving a placard looking for a husband.
- Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda retires and is replaced by Mnangagwa's nephew Dr Martin Rushwaya as the new Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet.
- CHAMISA HAS SHOWN his true colours as an unashamed dictator, tribalist and the driver of the satanic and evil 1979 Shona Grand Plan by imposing Shona councillors and members of parliament in Matabeleland in general and Bulawayo in particular.
- Mauritius, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda and Mozambique have Elon Musk's Starlink satellite internet and Zimbabwe is set to get it first before South Africa. due to delays in licensing Starlink in South Africa.
OPPOSITION MDC-T leader, Douglas Mwonzora, has recalled Kadoma Mayor Action Nyamukondiwa and 3 MCD-T councillors Michael Mvura, Edson Muzira and Nigel Rozario for Wards 3, 4 and 15 respectively, after they were expelled from the opposition party.
Minister of Local Government and Public Works July Moyo has written a letter to Kadoma town clerk, Malvern Dondo, stating the expelled councillors’ positions are now vacant.
“I wish to inform you that I am in receipt of a letter from the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC-T) stating that Councillor Action Nyamukondiwa of Ward 9, Councillor Edson Muzira Ward 4, Councillor Nigel Rozario Ward 15 and Councillor Michael Mvura Ward 3 have been expelled from the party,” he said.
“In terms of Section 278(1) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe as read with Section (1)(k), the above mentioned wards are now vacant. In terms of Section 121 of the Electoral Act, please proceed to inform the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission of these vacancies.”
Sibusiso Ngwenya source – The Herald