- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa appoints business associate John Mushayavanhu as new RBZ governor
- WESTERN DIPLOMATS call CHAMISA incompetent or a Zanu- PF front.
- ZEC removes CCC recalled MPs from ballot papers
- BREAKING NEWS: Passport-Free Travel Between Zimbabwe and Botswana using only national IDs for citizens of both countries
- ZIMBABWE BLOW as Britain scraps dependent visa for migrant workers
Three weeks ago Dr Madziva was hauled before a hearing for not being available when the Minister Obadiah Moyo visited the hospital.
He was reported to be in surgery operating a patient.
Moyo was doing a tour of hospitals with a United Arab Emirates investor. Source – Byo24News