- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
The Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) secretary general Japhet Moyo has said 16000 workers have been so far fired from the private sector while 3000 have been dismissed from the public sector following the Supreme Court ruling which granted companies permission to fire workers on three months notice of pay.
“It is now 16 000 workers in the private sector who have lost their jobs and only 3 000 in the public sector,” said Moyo.
“The sector which is sustaining the other is the one hit the most. Where is the revenue to sustain the public sector going to come from?” – Source-bulawayo24