- Court blocks release of electronic voter's roll to the public
- BONA MUGABE files for divorce from Simba
- BRAIN DRAIN CRISIS:-The number of Zimbabweans granted work visas to work in the UK has gone up since 2019
- RISHI SUNAK (42) A BRITISH ASIAN is elected as leader of the conservative party and the next Prime Minister, of the UK.
- CHIWENGA, MNANGAGWA ZANU PF leadership battle
US$5 billion needed to rehabilitate Zimbabwe’s roads & US$400million for Harare
THE country’s road infrastructure authority sees licence fees collections doubling to $55 million this year from $27 million collected last year, but remains too low to fund the country’s aging road network, an official told a Parliamentary committee on Monday. Zimbabwe requires $5 billion to rehabilitate its road network, but with recurrent expenditure accounting for nearly 80 percent of total revenue and worsened by a $10 billion foreign debt overhang, government is unable to close the…Read More