- Court blocks release of electronic voter's roll to the public
- BONA MUGABE files for divorce from Simba
- BRAIN DRAIN CRISIS:-The number of Zimbabweans granted work visas to work in the UK has gone up since 2019
- RISHI SUNAK (42) A BRITISH ASIAN is elected as leader of the conservative party and the next Prime Minister, of the UK.
- CHIWENGA, MNANGAGWA ZANU PF leadership battle
‘President Mugabe’s, Alpha Omega Dairy Business Facing Viability Challenges’
President Robert Mugabe’s dairy business, Alpha Omega Dairy is reportedly facing viability challenges amid revelations that the company is struggling to supply its products to various retail outlets in the country. he company requires fresh capital injections to stay afloat, as it is facing cash flow constraints which have made it difficult to produce brands as its Appertina yoghurt flavors, Alpha ice cream and Mnandi sour mil. The company has since hired a consultancy firm to…Read More