- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Men and women today broke down in tears as church representatives combined voices with seven political entities in condemning President Robert Mugabe’s government for the March abduction of Itai Dzamara. Dzamara, a journalist and civil rights activist, was taken away by unidentified men on March 9 and his whereabouts remain a mystery. More than 2,000 people from different religious backgrounds, civil society and political parties today gathered at the Zimbabwe Grounds in Harare’s Highfield suburb…Read More