- ZIMBABWEAN teen among 3 Bradford men found guilty of murder
- CHAMISA-led CCC loses by elections appeal.
- BREAKING NEWS; CCC SEC GEN Sengezo Tahabangu wins recalls court case
- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
MDC-T Vice President Obert Gutu has scoffed at statements by MDC Leader Nelson Chamisa that he is the legitimate party President regardless of the court order that was handed down recently instructing the party to go for a congress to choose a substantive leader. Speaking to party supporters in Chiredzi Chamisa said there is only one MDC and he is the authentic leader after Morgan Tsvangirai. Said Gutu, “The law is the law! Scream as…Read More