- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
Mrs. Angeline Vere, a lady who has been employed by Telecel Zimbabwe since 2004, and also a holder of a Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (LLB), a Masters in Laws (LLM) degree with specialization in Commercial law and a Diploma in Finance and Accounting was appointed by the Telecel Board of Directors as the new Chief Executive Officer, with effect from June 10, 2015, in line with the Telecel’s equal employment opportunity and empowerment policies. Mrs Vere , has…Read More